We use the data we collect to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful and customized experience.We may use data to:
Additionally, we may use data for marketing purposes to:
- fulfill our obligations with respect to the reason you voluntarily provided the data (such as responding to an inquiry or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you);
- allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
- optimize your experience on the Site (such as troubleshooting technical programs or storing your preferences);
- provide co-branded services and features (such as contests, sweepstakes or other promotions);
- carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the data was collected; and
- carry out any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
3.Third-Party Websites and Services
- provide you with additional information regarding products, events, promotions and services from us and third parties that may be of interest to you via email, text message or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit; and
- develop, improve and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioral advertising and use of social media platform tools for advertising.
Delivery of messages are subject to the effective transmission by your mobile service provider and any policies or terms established by your mobile service provider.
We may share the data we collect as follows:
5.Transfer of Collected Data
- with our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
- with our service providers that perform services for us (such as e-mail and mobile marketing, analytics and web hosting);
- with our sponsors, promotional partners or event partners in connection with certain contests, sweepstakes, promotions or ticketed events;
- with our third-party vendors and partners that sell items, offer promotions or provide services to you through our services (either alone or jointly with us);
- with government or law enforcement officials or private parties (including our legal or other professional advisors) as we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or to comply with legal processes, laws, regulations or ordinances, or to prevent or stop illegal, unethical or actionable activity;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition by another company or sale of all or substantially all of our business or assets; and
- with your consent or at your direction.
We use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to help secure and safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of data is at your own risk, and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.7.Data Retention
We retain data only as long as necessary in light of the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected. Please note that we may retain your data for longer periods of time as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or respond to governmental authorities.8.Children and Parents
We respect children's privacy, we do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either at least 18 years of age or using the Site with the responsible supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact us immediately.9.Our "Do Not Track" (DNT) Policy
Some websites have "do not track" features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals or any similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.10.Your Data Preferences
If you no longer want us to use your collected data as described above, please submit a request by contacting us.
CommunicationsIf you no longer wish to receive emails or other communications from us, please submit a request by contacting us.
Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Other Similar Tracking TechnologiesYou may remove or reject cookies by adjusting settings on your browser, and thus opt-out of certain features of the Site and the Site's automatic collection of certain data. These tracking technology opt-out tools are device and browser specific, so you must repeat the opt-out from each of your devices and browsers. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the functionality of the Site.
You may also remove certain tracking technologies and opt-out of online behavioral advertising messaging by using the opt-out tools available from the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA Opt-Out Tool) and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI Opt-Out Tools).
You may adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your settings on the particular platform. For example, you may adjust the types of Facebook ads you receive onFacebookand the types of Google ads you receive onGoogle.
This policy was last modified on March 27, 2022.1.Your GDPR Rights
We will collect and process your personal data only in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. The data controller for the personal data that you provide or that is collected by 99 Originals, LLC, located at 30 North Gould Street, Ste 24652, Sheridan, WY 82801.
The GDPR provides residents of the EU with the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Right to object to automated decision-making
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request by contacting us. We will respond to any requests within the time required by the GDPR. After you submit your request, you will be sent a confirmation email and need to click on the link provided to confirm your request. Please note that we may need additional information from you to verify your identity before we process your request.2.Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under one of the following lawful bases:
3.Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Other Similar Tracking Technologies
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. We may process your personal data in order to comply with certain of our legal obligations.
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. We may process your personal data in order to comply with certain of our legal obligations.
To submit a request to exercise your rights, please contact us.
This policy was last modified on March 27, 2022.1.Definition of Personal Information
As defined in the CCPA, "Personal Information" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.2.Notice of Collection of Personal Information
We may collect and may have collected in the last twelve (12) months the following categories of Personal Information:
|Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number or other similar identifiers.|
|Personal Information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number or any other financial information, medical information or health insurance information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|Commercial information. ||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|Online activity; Internet or other electronic network activity information.||Browsing history, search history and information regarding a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|Geolocation data. ||Physical location or movements.|
|Inferences drawn from any of the information. ||Profile reflecting a consumer's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.|
Please note that the categories and examples listed above are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of Personal Information were in fact collected about every Site visitor, but instead reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been collected.We collect the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
3.Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Indirectly and automatically from your devices. For example, when you visit or interact with the Site.
- Directly from our parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership.
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- From vendors who provide services to us.
- From other third parties. For example, sponsors or event partners in connection with certain ticketed events, social networking providers and advertising companies. If you do not want us to collect information from social networks, you should review and adjust your privacy settings on those networks as desired before linking or connecting them to the Site.
4.Sale of Personal Information
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
- Commercial information.
- Online activity; Internet or other electronic network activity information.
- Geolocation data.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information.
- o Identifiers.
- o Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
- o Commercial information.
- o Online activity; Internet or other electronic network activity information.
- o Geolocation data.
- o Inferences drawn from any of the information.
As defined in the CCPA, "sell" and "sale" mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring or otherwise communicating orally, in writing or by electronic or other means, a consumer's Personal Information by the business to a third party for valuable consideration. This means that we may have received some kind of benefit in return for sharing Personal Information, but not necessarily a monetary benefit.Your California Consumer Privacy Rights
Please note that the categories listed above are those defined in the CCPA. This does not mean that all examples of that category of Personal Information were in fact sold, but instead reflects our good faith belief to the best of our knowledge that some of that information from the applicable category may be and may have been shared for value in return.
The CCPA provides residents of California with the following rights regarding their Personal Information:5.Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected or Disclosed
You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information over the last twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, we will disclose to you within the time required by the CCPA, the relevant information.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retain, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records within the time required by the CCPA, unless an exception applies.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, we will stop selling your Personal Information. Please submit a request by contacting us.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer's Privacy Rights
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your CCPA rights. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
To exercise any of the rights described above, please submit a request by contacting us. 6.Contact Us
Verification of Requests
When you submit your request, we will reasonably verify your identity prior to processing your request to access or delete any Personal Information we may hold about you. You must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative of that person.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a request does not require you to create an account with us. We will use Personal Information provided in a request only to verify the requestors identity or authority to make the request.
Making a Request through an Authorized Agent
You may submit a request through an authorized agent. The agent will need to state that they are acting on your behalf when making the request, have proof of the authority to act on your behalf and be prepared to provide sufficient Personal Information to enable us to identify you in our records.
To submit a request relating to our California Privacy Rights, please contact us.